Saturday, January 9, 2010

Landslip


7 cm missing! It seems that I've done a wrong interpretation of measures required for a Swiss context. It was written the quilt could be 40 to 60 cm large and 80 to 120 cm high. On my interpretation it could be but not have to!! so today they informed me that 73 cm height is not enough!
So after hiding it for e few month because I wanted to send it to the context, finally I can show it to you!
The context theme was "Nature pure" the aim was to put in the work some naturally items. I sewed the quilt with discharged black cotton grey cotton added collected natural leafs and bark pieces and some wooden branches I found after a great landslip in the village where I have my holiday flat. The nature was hardly injured and the river after more than a year is still not recovered from this event. I wanted to document with my work that "Nature pure" also could have a violent aspect.

1 comment:

patchbigo said...

super ist er!!! ganz toll!!!! du weisst ja was du machen musst, oder!?!?