Tuesday, May 31, 2011

solitude

Solitude was not an easy theme to work on, so i first made a work that in my opinion is a idillic solitude but it does absolutely not reflect the way i want to work. I'm not really attracted by figurative working.
So thats why i worked out  a second piece: "the solitude of red". The red color is also contrasting the white and black background and contrast is what I'm looking for when I search solitude, its the exactly opposite of what my life normally goes ahead. I need my solitary moments to think about things develop ideas and best way to do that is e neutral background without too much challenges that would only distract.



2 comments:

Marianne said...

et pourtant c'est la solitude idyllique qui me plait

Bea Bernasconi said...

Ce n'est pas qu'elle ne me plait pas mai ce nĂªst pas mon stile.... merci Marianne